Accurately generate your Third quarter IFTA report with our software.
Generate Your Report Now
Introducing the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
IFTA is an agreement between the contiguous 48 US states and 10 Canadian provinces in order to simplify the reporting of fuel use by qualifying motor vehicles that operate in more
than one jurisdiction.
Qualified Motor Vehicle
Your vehicle qualifies for IFTA fuel tax reporting if it meets the following standards:
- Any vehicle with 2 or more axles and a gross weight that exceeds 26,000 pounds (or)
- Any vehicle with 2 axles with a registered weight that exceeds 26,000 pounds (or)
- Any vehicle with 3 or more axles regardless of weight (or)
- Any vehicle used in combination with a gross weight or registered weight exceeding
Why Should You Generate Your IFTA Report
ExpressIFTA is the best IFTA fuel tax reporting program for quickly and conveniently calculating your IFTA totals with 100% accuracy. Plus, the IFTA tax rates per jurisdiction are automatically updated every quarter, so you don't have to worry about keeping up with them yourself.
IFTA Reporting Software - Features
Trip Sheet Entries
Accurate Fuel Tax Calculation
Bulk Data Upload
GPS Data Upload
IFTA and IRP Reports
Auto Generate Multiple Reports
Miles/KM and Gallon/Liter Conversion
Assistance on IFTA Reporting
24*7 US Based Customer Support
What are the Information Required to
File IFTA Online?
The following fuel tax reporting information is required to complete
- IFTA license
- Qualified vehicles and fuels
- Total miles (Taxable and Non-Taxable) traveled
- Total amount of fuel purchased
- Total amount of fuel consumed per jurisdiction, and
- The amount of tax paid per gallon of fuel
What is the penalty for late filing quarterly
IFTA fuel tax return?
Maximum of state following the penalty for filing your IFTA return late is a flat rate fee of $50 or 10% of the delinquent taxes due and this depends on which amount is greater. Nevada is an exception to the rule because Nevada's penalty for filing late is a $50 flat fee plus 10% of the taxes due.